What The Hell is goin on…?
Those were my first reactions when I came to know that I was nominated for The Miranda Sings award by journeyspeaks. I really dunno how I’m eva gonna thank you for this babe 😘😘😘❤. I really love reading her blogs and I also recommend her blogs not because she nominated me for this award but because I love her style of writing.
I came to know about this award almost a month ago (maybe more..I’m really sorry I took soo long). But now that I am actually done with all my busy life I decided to do this.
5. Don’t forget, it’s huguet
10. Alex moses in search of awakening
11. brownian emotion
Now to the toughest part of this challenge…I’m supposed to write 7 things I love myself for. Please..do not misunderstand me for being a bragging type. I am given a challenge here so I have to do this. The reason I am posting this late is it took me lots of time to find stuff abt myself tht I love. Tbh I am a self-hating person.
1. Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include the featured image on your blog post.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
4. List seven (7) things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
5. Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart)
Anyways here goes…
1. I have a very straight foreward attitude towards anyone. Many people might actually hate me for tht reason but I really can’t fake things about someone else. If I don’t like it I tell it to the person openly. I dun really care if they hate me for that or not.
2. I am a very open natured person. I cannot keep secrets for long. I evntually end up telling someone or the other but I have the ability to make sure the thing does not go to the outside world so I always share it with people I can trust will not betray me.
3. I have the ability to get over things very fast but this works only if I’m willing to let go of it. There are certain events in my life which I let go whereas others I still keep afresh and try my level best to keep it live in me.
4. I can learn any language very fast. This is my favourite as it lets me learn a lot of things about other languages. My most favourite hobby is to try and find similar words with different meanings from different languages. At present, I understand and can speak fluently in 4 languages- Hindi, Malayalam (my mother tongue☺☺), Tamil and English. I am proud of this skill of mine.
5. Be it elders or young kids, I have a very good skill of mingling with people of any age group. I should also say I really enjoy this gift of GOD that I have recieved. It makes me feel that life is worth living.
6. Hah! My all-time love….foood!!!! I really really am soo thankful to GOD about this feature I have. I can eat as much as I want and still not grow fat. All my relatives tell me I’ll face the consequence later but I don’t care. I am very very happy I can eat to my heart’s content and still be as thin as a stick (with my weight sticking to around 40 😂😂). Tbh I think I’m the thinnest girl in the whole of my grade at the same time the biggest hogger of all times (only if I really lovee that type of food is the above applicable 😂😂). I get addicted to things I love.
7. Last but not the last… I have no problem in apologising at all even if the whole thing was not my fault. This happens esp wid my friends. They create up unnecessary arguments. This annoys me a lot and I react to it very badly (I’m short tempered). Though I did not start up the issue…I end it. I know of people who take advantage of that but I don’t really mind it. After all it shows how they are and not me.
So that is it guys…I really found it very very hard to dig out those hidden qualities of mine. I neva realised these qualities until some special people came into my life (Mistry, Mona, Roopa, GRK, Mis, Pavi…you guys are in). I have recieved a lots of compliments fr my fluency in Hindi (for which I thank Ayushi my best friend since I joined this school…or rather since she joined this school. Her Mom brought my Hindi speaking ability to the outside world). I also recieved compliment for my ability to mingle wid kids frm a few juniors of mine (says I’m good at dealing with kids 😂😂). Also people have told me tht I have selfless qualities in me but tbh I neva felt so. So I din’t include it in the list. All the above mentioned are strictly my views of myself. If your opinions vary
well….I really can’t help it 😄😄.
Thanks a lot @journeyspeaks for giving me this self-searching opportunity. Also I’m sorry if I broke any of the rules.